Etienne Grossmann's homepage
Once upon a time, in 2006, my endeavors in research were summarized in this research statement.
My interests are actually wider than stated there and include:
Other academic interests
I implement most of my work in Octave, a free language not unlike Matlab (tm). I contribute some of
my code to Octave-Forge, a
central location for custom scripts, functions and extensions for GNU
Octave. Some code that does not fit in Octave-forge is on my code page.
Here are a short
- Estimation theory, especially with small samples and in the limit
of low noise.
- Camera calibration from one image and geometric clues.
- Model selection.
- Mathematical biology (aka theoretical biology), especially
- Sporadic interest in non-standard analysis.
- Estimation of optic flow.
- Camera-projector systems.
- 3D displays.
|| etienne at eee gee dee enn dot net
|| etienne arrobas euh jai des enne point net